Brex Admins can redeem their Brex rewards points for miles across the three major global airline loyalty alliances: Oneworld, SkyTeam, and Star Alliance. Book flights for yourself, or transfer miles to employees, for business or personal travel. Brex Exclusive customers get access to an industry-leading 1:1 ratio when converting points to miles.
Important note: Before transferring your points to miles, you'll need to have an account with one of the following travel partner programs. Once you transfer your points to miles, you can book flights directly from your travel partner account. You'll see flights from airlines within the alliance:
- JetBlue - True Blue
- Avianca - LifeMiles is part of the Star Alliance (see all airlines in this alliance)
- Singapore Airlines - KrisFlyer is part of the Star Alliance (see all airlines in this alliance)
- Air France KLM - Flying Blue is part of the SkyTeam Alliance (see all airlines in this alliance)
- Aeromexico - Club Premier is part of the SkyTeam Alliance (see all airlines in this alliance)
- Cathay Pacific - Asia Miles is part of the Oneworld Alliance (see all airlines in this alliance)
- Qantas Frequent Flyer is part of the Oneworld Alliance (see all airlines in this alliance)
To redeem your Brex points for miles, follow these steps:Step 1:
Go to Rewards > Marketplace
on your Brex dashboardStep 2:
Under Redemption options
, navigate to the Miles box and click RedeemStep 3:
Choose to transfer your points to any of the travel partner loyalty programs
Each program is part of a major airline alliance, giving you maximum flexibility for how to use your miles. For example, if you transfer your points to Avianca - LifeMiles
miles, you can book flights directly from your Avianca account with other airlines in the Star Alliance.Step 4:
Click the Transfer
This will open a panel for you to type in the number of Brex rewards points to transfer, as well as select which cardholder to transfer them to (you can transfer points to yourself or any other employee with a Brex card). In this example, we'll transfer the points to a JetBlue - TrueBlue
After typing and selecting the cardholder you wish to transfer points to, a field will appear for you to enter the cardholder's JetBlue - TrueBlue membership numberStep 6:
Click NextStep 7:
Congratulations! You've successfully transferred your points. You and the cardholder you transferred the points to will receive a confirmation email shortly, and the points will appear in the cardholder's JetBlue - TrueBlue
account in one business day.
The amount of time it will take for points to appear in your account will vary by travel partner:
- JetBlue - TrueBlue can take up to 1 business day.
- Aeromexico - Club Premier can take up to 1 business day.
- Air France KLM - Flying Blue can take up to 1 business day.
- Avianca - LifeMiles can take up to 1 business day.
- Cathay Pacific - Asia Miles can take up to 9 business days.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer can take up to 1 business day.
- Singapore Airlines - KrisFlyer can take up to 5 business days.