To successfully deposit a check via the Brex mobile app, the check must be made payable to one of the following names:
- Legal business name associated with the Brex Cash account
- Provided during the application process
- Legal name of a Brex Cash admin
- Provided when inviting the user to Brex
- Doing Business As (DBA) name associated with the Brex Cash account
- Secretary of State DBA documentation can be provided to our support team once your account is approved
To provide us with DBA documentation, please start a chat with us from your Brex dashboard and our team would be happy to assist. Any DBA documentation provided will remain on file for the lifetime of your account, and will assist in processing checks deposits.
The following is acceptable DBA documentation:
- DBA Documentation from the County or State Recorder's Office
We will not be able to accept the following documentation:
- Merger documentation
- Acquisition documentation
- Purchase agreement documentation
Note: We will not be able to deposit checks made out to a DBA name that we do not have on file.